Monday, March 23, 2009

Saturday Morning Breakfast

The Big Sioux Riders has been meeting Saturday mornings at 8 AM (or so) for breakfast for several years now. We recently tried Kim's Homestyle Cafe at 6th and Pearl St. across from the Federal Building in Sioux City. The food's good, the cost is very good, and portions are too good. Paul B and Kim grew up next door to each other as kids. Kim's entire family seems to work at the Resturant. They treat our group really well and hearing stories about Paul's childhood is simply a bonus. Saturday, March 21st we had our best turn out in some time. Below is a photo of some of bikes that were there when L and I got there. I had to go to Ames later that day, but six of the folks (Jim J, Stan S, Chuck S, Al A, Loyd A and Randy R) went for a ride after wards down in the Loess Hills and Al told me later it was one of those riding days you just dream about - perfect. They road about 280 miles. Too bad I missed it, hope we have another soon.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I think I recognize that guy waving...