Monday, April 22, 2013

Home!!

I got home about 5:15 PM Sunday (yesterday).  The ride home from the IBMWR Branson Blitz (in Branson, MO) was about 500 miles.  It was a pretty uneventful.  I got the a little damp - not from the light rain or such as I thought at first, but from sitting on the bite valve of my camel back water bottle for about 100 miles.  I'm not tired today, just a little sore and and banged up.  I'll post my photo gallery and a little synopsis about our adventure in a day or two.  Randy came up with a brain storm of doing our own reality TV show on the way home about our adventures... I suggested "The Adventures of Dump and Frump" as the title, but I don't think he liked that idea.

The Big Sioux Riders have a club pizza party at a kid's shelter coming up next Sunday.  It's fun because the kids really liked the motorcycles last time.

Looking forward to the next trip.



No comments: