Saturday, April 21, 2012

Branson Blitz - Thursday, Day 3.5

Thursday I road down to Granny's Kitchen in Huntsville, AR to try to catch the group of guys staying down in Jasper.  I got there just in time to say hi and take a few photos of the Sioux City guys before they left.

There are not a lot of BMW riders in this world, so generally even when two stranger BMW riders meet they greet each other.  Dave C and the Ohio guys didn't even say hello or give a nod,.which is strangely normal for them.  Not sure what to think of that.

After Sioux City guys left I waited for Dan and Dick who where heading over from Dick's place where they where staying about 50 miles away.  I had some breakfast and Dan and Dick had coffee.  Dan also had a good looking slice of Granny's strawberry pie.  We rode back up through Eureka Springs to my parents place.  Mom made us sandwiches for lunch and then I showed Dick and Dan the back way over to Highway 90.  Dick agreed with me that Hwy 90 was a pretty good road.  After leaving Dan and Dick, I took Hwy N down to Pea Ridge was also pretty nice and very smooth.

Loyd and Eric arrived about 6 PM Thursday evening and we took them out for dinner in Eureka Springs, and then enjoyed some beverages on the deck back at the folk's house on Table Rock.  There as some kind of wood carving thing going on in Eureka Springs and it was pretty busy.

Ryan, Steve, Al, Jim and Stan

No comments: